ONLY THE PROPELLER REMAINS
This propeller and shaft are on display outside of the Visitor Center at Battle Rock Wayside Park in the town of Port Orford, Oregon. It once belonged to the schooner Cottoneva which ran aground here on February 10, 1937, during a major storm. The historical marker, partially visible upper right, reads "ONLY THE PROPELLER REMAINS".
A new EXHIBIT titled ONLY THE PROPELLER REMAINS contains additional images.
LG G6 phone camera
Topaz Labs® Gigapixel®, DxO® PhotoLab®, Adobe® Photoshop®
A Note on Image Quality:
To facilitate speedy page loading the images presented on this site have been greatly reduced in size from the originals, with a maximum width of 600 pixels. These reduced resolution images will not display the fine details present in the originals. Some of the images on this site will include a close-up of a portion of the image, providing an example of the fine detail. Instructions on viewing the close-up will accompany these images.
A Note on Site Navigation: